Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Finally found a cheap djarum black cigarettes online store


After finally getting my hands on the acclaimed Djarum Black, I have to say that my high expectations were very well met. The clove flavor is delicious, and tastes almost like a slightly spicy cinnamon, and the cigarette itself smells like incense. Even the smoke is pleasantly aromatic.

This is a very strong cigarette, however, and, in my opinion, should be smoked mostly at social events. It can be overwhelming, especially your first one, as this kretek delivered an extremely relaxing buzz to me; I'm glad I was sitting down at the time! All in all, this is definitely the best cigarette I have ever smoked, and I've tried several different brands.

I bought it online, please visit http://www.indonesia-cigarettes.com they accept paypal and packages sent via USPS with tracking number

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India